Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Raindrops

Glory Hallelujah! After the driest October in recorded history (we haven't seen a raindrop in six weeks), My Florida Backyard finally got some rain today! Here are some shots of our residents and visitors enjoying the little fall of rain...








Gulf Fritillary Caterpillar (Agraulis vanillae):

Today's rain was just some gentle soaking showers off and on, but there's more rain in the forecast over the next few days. The residents, visitors, and caretakers of My Florida Backyard can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful sound that rain was today. Can't wait for more! Thank you God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know that you inspired me to create my own rain post today. Your pix are so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted about the Oleander Wasp Moth and neglected to post my info/Jaq

    ReplyDelete